Please send reservations to Jan Baggett by Noon February 24 at email@example.com
An expert panel of business and educational leaders will discuss the challenges in hiring and retaining high quality employees and how businesses can manage through these issues both now and in the future. Below is the schedule and list of our esteemed panelists.
2:30-3:30 – Panel The Future of Training the Manufacturing Workforce
- Patty Koehler, President, JR Custom Metal Products, Inc.
- Cheryl Childers, Human Resource Manager, Cox Machine, Inc.
- Amanda Duncan, VP, Workforce Alliance of South Central Kansas
- Kelly Bielefeld, Executive Director of College and Career Readiness, Wichita Public Schools
- Scott Lucas, VP, WSU Tech
3:30-4:30 – Tour of NCAT
4:30-5:00 – Reception in the Commons with Appetizers
DIRECTIONS / PARKING We will start in the NCAT Auditorium. You can park in any of the lots. There will be signs posted to show you the best entrance to the Auditorium.
This WMA tour is sponsored by Quik Print. Please thank them for providing tour support.