oin WMA for this eight-part series for foundational lean education. Sessions will be every other Tuesday from 8:30 – 9:30 AM. starting with Session One on Aug 29, ending with Session Eight on Dec 5. Sessions will be comprised of a 45 minute presentation and a 15 minute Q & A. individuals who attend at all eight sessions will earn a White Belt certificate.
All proceeds will go to fund scholarships for graduating high school students.
WMA and Chamber Members: $20 per session or $105 for the entire series
Not Yet Members: $30 per session or $160 for the entire series
Students: $10 per session or $50 for the entire series
Student Discount Code: studentlean23
Hessam Vali, PhD, MBA, CSSBB
Co-founder & Managing Partner, Otegrity Solutions &
Bryce Pfister, P.E., SSBB
Vice President & General Manager, Collins Bus Corporation
Mahdi Kashani, PhD
Co-founder & Managing Partner, Techam Solutions
Jeff Methe, WMA Board of Directors, CSSBB, COE
Director of Operations, Great Plains Industries
Below is a full series overview. Click on a specific session below if choosing to register for individual sessions only.
Transforming Your Business… Lean Thinking for Competitive Advantage
- Understand Why Lean is Essential to Manufacturing
- Understanding Basic Premise of Lean | Understanding Value and Value Stream
- Essential Components of Lean | Value – Value Stream – Flow – Pull – Perfection
- Learn to See Eight Forms of Waste and Discern Value-Add Activity vs. Non-Value Add
- Basic Building Blocks of Lean | 5S, Visual Factory, TPM, Std. Work, RCCA, Kaizen, etc.
- Basic Performance Measures, Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), for a Lean Operation
- Transformational Leadership – Nature of Change, and Bringing About Lean Change
- Elements of Lean Roadmap and How to Build